Marquez vs Mayweather Las Vegas Final Press Conference - 3 Days before the battle.


Floyd Mayweather Jr. Quotes

“It’s been a tremendous camp, there’s been a lot of hard work and dedication,” Mayweather Jr. said. “In the sport of boxing, if you want to go down as a legend you have to face the best in your era. At this particular time, Marquez is one of the best fighters in my era.

“He’s a hell of a fighter. Counter-puncher. Good boxer. But I’ve been around the sport and faced many styles. I’ll adjust and adapt when I get in that ring Saturday night.”

Juan Marquez Quotes

“I don’t like talking outside of the ring, I just want to say three things. One: I prepared myself very hard, physically and mentally. Two: I want to thank all the Mexican people for their support in me. Three: I want to dedicate this fight to all the Mexican people around the world.”

Las Vegas Final Press Conference - Mayweather


Las Vegas Final Press Conference - Marquez


Mayweather vs Marquez Press Conference
Mayweather vs. Marquez - Mayweather London Public Workout
Mayweather vs. Marquez London Press Conference
Mayweather vs. Marquez New York Press Conference
Mayweather vs. Marquez Los Angeles Press Conference
Mayweather vs Marquez Press Conference Quotes
Mayweather vs Marquez Press Conference Photos
Mayweather vs Marquez Public Workout Los Angeles
Marquez vs Mayweather Las Vegas Final Press Conference

1 comments :

  1. Anonymous ( September 18, 2009 at 9:35 AM )

    i think this fight is for marquez

Post a Comment

pacquiao training