Manny Pacquiao is Officially Blogging

Manny Pacquiao is Officially Blogging - Right now I'm focused and looking forward to doing what I love to do. I love the training, and both mental conditioning and physical. I love the competition.

Right now I can eat pretty much anything I want - because weight is not an issue - my favorite food is Kare Kare. Beef with vegetable and peanut sauce. I love it and can just live on it.

After the fight I plan to spend time with family and be a father to my children. There's nothing I love to do more.

We're playing many practical jokes. That is why I love team Pacquiao so much - we always joke and have fun. Lately it is seeing how many things you can put on someone's back without them noticing, like safety pins - tape- stickers - even pin empty plastic bottles tied up with string.

I will try to do another blog before the fight, but if I can't I hope you understand. Wish me luck!

Manny "Pac Man" Pacquiao

From MP Boxing

0 comments :

Post a Comment

pacquiao training