Pacquiao vs Cotto New York Press Conference Video at Yankee Stadium.

Manny Pacquiao Quotes

"I will train harder than I have ever trained before because Miguel Cotto will be my toughest test as a professional fighter. I know Miguel Cotto is an excellent fighter and a great world champion."

"He is strong and smart and that is a dangerous combination for anyone who challenges him. But like every fight, I will not enter the ring alone. My countrymen don't just give me their support. They also give me their strength, their pride and their love. That is why I must give my all. I fight to win and to give honor to the Philippines."


"I'm not De La Hoya or Hatton."

"The punch he hit Hatton with, would have taken down Mike Tyson. He won't find me that easy. My mind is my best weapon."

"That's not the first cut I received in my career and not one of them reopened again. I trust in the guy who stitched me, and I trust in myself that it will not be a problem."

Pacquiao vs Cotto New York Press Conference Fox Sports Video


Manny Pacquiao vs Miguel Cotto Press Conference Videos
Pacquiao vs Cotto Press Tour Teaser Trailer Video
Manny Pacquiao Plays Piano at New York Hotel Video
Pacquiao vs Cotto New York Press Conference Video at Yankee Stadium
Manny Pacquiao vs Miguel Cotto Puerto Rico Press Conference Video
Cotto vs Pacquiao San Francisco Press Conference Video

8 comments :

  1. Anonymous ( September 11, 2009 at 8:40 PM )

    galingan mo Manny.Tingin ng ibang tao sayo sa abroad nagiging gahaman ka sa fame.Puro ka showbis eh pang boxing ka lang naman talaga.Sana ipakita mo na hindi ka nalulunod sa kasikatan kaya ka nagpapabaya sa tranning mo na dapat inumpisahan mo na.God bless you Manny.Pagdarasal namin ang tagumpay mo sa laban na to. from vancouver b.c.

    Anonymous ( September 11, 2009 at 9:57 PM )

    Bos Manny! ipakita sa tanan ang kusog sa pinoy og ang kaisog sa bisaya! Garbo ka sa bisaya og sa tibuok nasod Bos Manny!

    Anonymous ( September 11, 2009 at 11:09 PM )

    Knock this guy out Manny. We'll pray for you.

    Anonymous ( September 12, 2009 at 5:08 AM )

    Cotto is always tippy toeing next to pacquiao so he looks taller by two inches.

    Anonymous ( September 14, 2009 at 7:26 PM )

    sabi mo you will train hard 4 this fight, e ndi ka pa nagseseryoso . sabi mo if u train hard the fight will be easy. pls. show us, train hard.

    Anonymous ( September 18, 2009 at 6:46 PM )

    GoodLuck To your Fight pacman.. we believe in you.. blissanians,, J.I

    Anonymous ( September 21, 2009 at 6:33 PM )

    ummmmm.... manny im a mexican american ..........to be honest for a bit i wasnt too fond of you....but now i have grown to love watching ur fights.......... so manny good luck in ur next fight with cotto ....... and know that when u fight cotto and mayweather u will not only have ur hole country with you but also millions of mexicans ...

    Anonymous ( October 2, 2009 at 1:23 AM )

    Whats the secret of pacman? Dont know yet? Hes humble and not too cocky like mayweather jr. So lets all be good and true to ourself. Not like filipino politics who are cocky like mayweather jr.

Post a Comment

pacquiao training