Mayweather vs Marquez Post Fight Press Conference Video- “I got the cobwebs off of me and I think the next fight I will be a lot sharper,” Mayweather said. “I don’t rate this as one of my best fights. I think I could have done a lot better. I have been off for a couple of years. I just want to push myself to the limit. Even when I fought Ricky Hatton, I thought I could have done better. I want to be perfect.

“Marquez is tough as hell. Tough, tough, tough. I hit him with some shots and I thought they were going to finish him, but he kept pushing back. That is the Mexican warrior heart in him.”


Marquez Post-Fight Press Conference


Mayweather vs Marquez Post-Fight
Mayweather vs Marquez Post-Fight Press Conference Video
Mayweather vs Marquez Post Fight Interview
Pelea de Marquez vs Mayweather Gratis Boxeo en Vivo por Internet
Mayweather Wins - Mayweather Beat Marquez in Boxing Fight

0 comments :

Post a Comment

pacquiao training